LouieWilliamsJr.com - "Me Gotta Blog Now"

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Shawn Mullins and Cynthia McKinney

First of all, we here at LouieWilliamsJr.com congratulate fellow North Georgia alum Shawn Mullins on the release of both his new album "9th Ward Pickin Parlor" and the updated website.

Tonight, I took the opportunity to check it out, plus preview his new tunes, and boy, does he "keep it real", y'all!!! :)

Here's a picture of Shawn and me taken at the NGC Alumni House during Parents-Alumni Weekend 2001...


Shawn, if you read this blog, please know that your music is appreciated and we all look forward to seeing even more. Thanks for "keepin' it real".

Finally, I just got to get this off my chest...

Cynthia McKinney, the biggest whiner in Congress, is yet again showing her arrogant, whiney, and "they hate me because I'm black" self.

What makes Ms. McKinney think that she can assault a law officer who is simply trying to protect the people in the Capitol (including herself) from those who wish to harm them? As long as there are politicians like her who feel that they are above the law, nothing, absolutely nothing, will ever truly get accomplished in this nation.

I would like to thank Ms. McKinney for one thing, however... the opportunity to vote against her when I lived in her congressional district... and I'm dang proud of the fact that I did so!!!

Now, I am not a racist individual and I truly believe that we all are brothers and sisters in His eyes, but it steams me to no end when self-serving people like Ms. McKinney waste our tax dollars spending more time whining and moaning than actually working for the American people.

Thanks for letting me get that off my chest, thanks for reading, and please do so often.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home